Fri Sep, 2012 by Kai Blum
It is not difficult to optimize blogs for search engines such as Google. Simply follow these steps any time you write a blog post:
1. Identify the keyword phrase that you believe people will most likely use to search for content related to your blog post.
2. Put this keyword phrase into your post’s title.
3. Use the keyword phrase and other closely related keywords in the first or second sentence and then a few more times throughout your post.
4. Use your keywords to name image files, separated by hyphen.
5. Put your keywords in the image alt tags.
6. Use your keywords as link text when you link to related pages or sites.
7. Put your keywords in bold tags at the beginning of paragraphs or in heading tags by creating sub-headlines for long blog posts.